You can reduce stress or manage it productively by using some of these strategies:
- Express your feelings….with friends, a counselor, write in a journal, compose a letter you don’t mail, write a poem or essay. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Do just one thing at a time. Prioritize the things you need to get done.
- Take care of yourself physically through nutrition or exercise.
- Know your limits. Focus on what is really important and learn to say no.
- Watch how you talk to yourself and do not judge yourself. Reverse your negative ideas and focus on positive outcomes.